Part Time Digital Marketing Executive
£28000 - £33000 per annum + pro rata + benefits
Do you have experience creating online content, for email marketing campaigns and social media / website? Seeking part time role, perhaps around school hours?
A standalone Digital Marketing expert, is required to work alongside the sales team to develop, implement and manage various digital marketing campaigns which will enhance the brand, generate leads and target audiences across UK and Europe.
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or similiar.
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing in UK and Europe markets, including prnciples, tools and platforms.
- Proficiency in SEO, PPC, social media advertising, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Familiarity with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and data-driven decision-making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling content. Examples of work required.
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data to optimize marketing strategies.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- English; with additional European language ideally French or German are a bonus.
Your day to day duties will include developing digital marketing strategies to drive sales in UK and European markets:
- Plan and deliver digital marketing campaigns across social media, email marketing, PPC, SEO, and content marketing to drive brand awareness, traffic, and conversions.
- Working with the technical team you'll create engaging content for various digital channels, including website, social media posts, infographics, and email campaigns to attract and retain the target audience.
- Support the sales team to generate leads by identifying SEO opportunities to improve search engine rankings, increasing e-commerce sales, ensuring visitors find your website and are converted to customers, and target audiences with email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage social media accounts for UK and Europe, update website, ensuring consistent branding, timely responses, and engagement with followers.
- Analyse and monitor ROI, digital marketing performance to optimise campaigns.
Flexible on working hours, full time or part-time.
Salary up to £33,000 pro rata plus parking, Holidays 23 days + complete shut down for Christmas and New Year, Pension