£30000 - £32000 per annum + commission OTE 1st yr £70K
Have you worked in a business development role or car part sales previously? (NOT car sales) Do you have a good understanding of automotive supply chains, how to quote customers, working from part numbers, up-selling, and acquiring new customers?
A local business who have been unaffected by Covid, have seen a huge increase in demand over the last 12 months and are seeking to expand their team further, with additional Senior Sales Execs to sell car parts into large wholesale and high net worth clients.
What do you need?
- Excellent telesales skills and remote relationship-building skills.
- Must live locally - 10 mile radius max with car
- Thrive under pressure and want to work in a target-orientated sales environment.
- Demonstrable experience developing and nurturing large wholesale customers and may be a business developer already in another industry - longevity in your CV!!
- Very well spoken, and able to sell to sophisticated high net worth individuals and car dealerships and independents
- Numerically proficient – percentages, arithmetic, should be second nature.
- Highly motivated by money and is prepared to work commensurately hard to exploit the motor trades best commission structures.
- Experienced in the motor trade part sales (not car sales) at a high level.
- Detailed knowledge of automotive supply chain.
What will you be doing?
- Develop an outbound sales programme to reacquire lapsed and acquire new customers.
- Respond to emails inbound to effectively quote and up-sell products, using product knowledge to maximise sale, nurturing customers to point of sale.
- Work from part numbers, price product and ensure input accurately in order to import goods correctly, processing all orders.
- Meet and exceed sales targets to enable you to reap the rewards of generous commission structure.
- Work varying shifts and lengthy hours to manage the company's international customer base (90% outside of UK) and will be indifferent to the hours, in the pursuit of financial rewards. (2 nts a week to 21:30 including 1 Friday a month, could work eves from home). Usual hours 08:30 to 18:00 - 1 hour for lunch
- Training will be face to face office based (Covid secure), thereafter WFH possible on rota.
What's on offer?
- Salary base of c. £30,000
- Uncapped commission based on mnthly sales- Typical first year OTE is +£70k. No joke!
- Top sales person earning £7K per month.
- Parking at office