Head of Sales - Ecommerce
£60000 - £75000 per annum + OTE 90K pension, parking, health
An award winning organisation specialising in luxury products, based in Staines is seeking a Head of Sales, come General Manager to oversee the internal e-commerce sales team and drive this e-commerce business globally. They ship their luxury products to over 100 countries and are a subsidiary of a much bigger conglomerate. Thus you MUST have experience of managing an e-commerce sales team.
Having been unaffected by Covid-19, growing at 50% during the last 2 yrs, and hitting all sales records they seek a Head of Sales to directly manage the sales team and build the business with the Directors further.
What will you be responsible for?
- Delivering monthly sales target and KPIs
- Recruiting, inducting and developing new members to the existing sales team of 8 staff
- Managing and motivating/training sales team to hit targets
- Analysing sales performances and set strategy to implement growth
- Directly managing key customers and occasionally key suppliers to ensure best service and grow sales.
- Working with Head of Finance and Head of Supply Chain improve order- fulfilment efficiency and customer service.
- Assisting in deploying tools, systems, and ERP improvements to the business.
What do you need?
- Previous experience of managing an e-commerce sales team, serving large numbers of enquiries rapidly via email and phone
- An individual that relishes pressure and wants to work in a company growing rapidly who has high levels of energy, people & motivational skills
- A track record of meeting sales and margin targets, together with high quality reporting.
- Experience in implementing staff training, SOPs, process, and controls, and management tools to improve sales and business efficiency.
- A consummate record of salesmanship of your own.
What's on offer?
- Basic Salary £60,000 - £75,000 base increasing to £80,000 + Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Health and Life Insurance
- Hours 9-5:30 office based