£27000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
The opportunity for a professional individual to join a Specialist Pensions provider. This is a chance to join an evolving firm with a fresh approach to retirement wealth planning whilst gaining new or enhanced qualifications.
SIPPS SSAS DC DB – you know what I am talking about!
What do you need for the Pensions Administration role?
- Some experience in one of the following pension schemes:
- Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Defined Contribution (DC)
- Defined Benefit (DB)
- Strong client focused skills
- MS Office
- Experience working with HRMC – Vat returns
What will you be doing as a Pensions Administrator?
- Setting up new clients, preparing paperwork for consultants to present to clients including gathering information on prior schemes and first draft analysis.
- Obtaining transfer value quotes and organising transfers, scheme registrations, and scheme reviews.
- Assisting Consultants in preparing advice on special situations
- Preparing and processing paperwork for deposits, stock market investment, property and other investments.
- Preparing loan documentation, calculating loan documentation.
- Inland Revenue Correspondence and Reportable Transactions
- Processing Self-Assessment tax returns
- Preparing and submitting Tax reclaims, registering SSAS's for VAT, preparing & submitting scheme VAT Returns.
- Drafting retirement letters, benefits statements, organising buy-out quotes, preparing actuarial reports
- Organising documentation to establish FURBS, payment of benefits and winding up of FURB's.
What package does the Pension Administration role provide?
- Salary of £27,000 - £35,000
- 25 days holiday (3 to be taken at Christmas) rising on length of service
- Life Cover
- Pension (5%)
- Training support to develop skills