Due to promotion a Market Research company in Surrey is seeking a Data Audit Manager with strong account handling, man-management, data management and audit experience within the retail sector who will play a key role in delivering and growing a portfolio of retail audits on an international basis.
- Ensure data held within the database is high-quality and correct, and that the data visualisation platform is operating optimally.
- Oversee the management of large databases and the work of the Data Manager (who is responsible for day-to-day tasks including uploading and matching data).
- anage the quality of data categorisation.
- Oversee and carry out monthly data checks and processes.
- Meticulously project manage technical developments including scoping, briefing, implementation, testing, launching and maintenance.
- Liaise with third-party database and dashboard architects to resolve issues in a timely manner and implement developments.
- Manage the set-up of new data providers and data buyers within the service app.
- Manage the contact for partner clients as well as all data providers and buyers
- Work with key subscribers to identify and explore possible database and dashboard developments.
- Complete quarterly review reporting documentation and meetings.
- Liaise with data providers, ensuring they provide data in the right format and in a timely manner each month.
- Liaise with data buyers, producing proposals/contracts and generating bespoke reports.
- Manage the service helpdesk, resolving technical and data queries in a timely manner.
- The dashboard is the go-to source of current and historic market data for brands, retailers and any other stakeholders with a requirement for consistent and robust market data information.
What skills / experience do you need?
- Experience of managing database and dashboard projects with a strong overview of both the day-to-day tasks involved and the confidence to oversee the project development.
- Experience and knowledge of R Studio, R and Python, R Shiny app languages beneficial
- Minimum 3 years of account management experience working with external clients.
- Experience and knowledge of Access, SQL database architecture and APIs essential.
- Spanish, French or German language skills beneficial.
- Knowledge of the retail industry
- A proven ability to work accurately, swiftly and confidently with large data sets is crucial.
- Confident interpreting data at a top-level.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Skilled use of Microsoft Office programs - particularly Excel.
What's on offer?
- c. £30K - £36K salary dependent on experience
- Company performance bonus (approx. £2K previous yrs)
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Private healthcare cover (after one year)
- Life assurance cover.
- Flexible working and whilst the role is based with the team in the office, partial working from home opportunities also exist. During Covid-restrictions the role is full-time working from home.
- Full hand over as current incumbent is being promoted within the business