I am working exclusively with my client, a reputable and growing company in the Gatwick area, to recruit a permanent and full-time Junior Finance Analyst.
This is a superb role to join the comany at an exciting time.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role entails:
- Stakeholder management & Business Partnering
- Production of financial & sales reports
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Assisting with management accounting & month-end duties
- Continuing improvements of systems and controls
The ideal candidate for this position WILL:
- Be an active ACCA, CIMA & or ACA studier
- Have AT LEAST 1-2 years' experience within a similar role (ie. an analytical one)
- Have a good basic grasp of general accounting
- Be a graduate (desirable but not essential)
- Be sharp, ambitious & keen to progress
- Have SOME knowledge of Business Partnering and be comfortable in liaising with and approaching various other departments (besides finance)
- Have advanced Excel skills
In return, the successful candidate WILL receive:
- Study support
- A great working environment, with excellent training
- The opportunity to work within a profitable business
- Excellent progression opportunities
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position immediately as my client is looking to interview within the next 1-2 weeks!