Have you worked in telesales or been selling car parts previously? (not car sales) Do you have a good understanding of automotive supply chains, how to quote customers, working from part numbers, up-selling, and acquiring new customers?
A local business who have been unaffected by Covid, have seen a huge increase in demand over the last 9 months and are seeking to expand their team further, with additional Senior Sales Execs to sell car parts into large wholesale and high net worth clients.
What do you need?
- Excellent telesales skills and remote relationship-building skills.
- Thrive under pressure and want to work in a target-orientated sales environment.
- Demonstrable experience developing and nurturing large wholesale customers and may be a national account manager already in another industry - longevity in your CV!!
- Very well spoken, and able to sell to sophisticated high net worth individuals and car dealerships and independents
- Numerically proficient – percentages, arithmetic, should be second nature.
- Highly motivated by money and is prepared to work commensurately hard to exploit the motor trades best commission structures.
- Experienced in the motor trade part sales at a high level.
- Detailed knowledge of automotive supply chain.
What will you be doing?
- Develop an outbound sales programme to reacquire lapsed and acquire new customers.
- Respond to emails inbound to effectively quote and up-sell products, using product knowledge to maximise sale, nurturing customers to point of sale.
- Work from part numbers, price product and ensure input accurately in order to import goods correctly, processing all orders.
- Meet and exceed sales targets to enable you to reap the rewards of generous commission structure.
- Work varying shifts and lengthy hours to manage the company's international customer base (90% outside of UK) and will be indifferent to the hours, in the pursuit of financial rewards. (2 nts a week to 21:30 including 1 Friday a month, could work eves from home). Usual hours 08:30 to 18:00 - 1 hour for lunch
- Training will be face to face office based (Covid secure), thereafter WFH possible on rota.
- Must live locally - 10 mile radius max with car
What's on offer?
- Salary base of c. £30,000
- Uncapped commission based on mnthly sales- Typical first year OTE is +£70k.
- Top sales person earning £7K per month.
- Parking at office