This established, extremely well regarding firm of Accountants based in Woking are seeking a Qualified/QBE Practice Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a dynamic, SME accounting firm focused on exceptional client service and the adoption of technology/cloud software. Most of their work is generated from referrals and achieves organic growth annually.
In line with exciting business plans, this role has a clear route of progression for the right candidate and applicants should be sociable, open minded and positive thinkers.
About the role
- Preparation of final accounts for Ltd Companies, Sole Trades & Partnerships
- Preparation of Tax Calculations and Assessments
- Preparation of Corporation, Partnership and Personal Tax Returns
- Reconciliation of Director Loan Accounts and identifying S455 tax situations
- Must have prior experience in an Accounting firm
- You may be qualified but part-qualified/QBE candidates will be considered
- Experience of cloud accounting packages and other software.
- Experience of accounts and tax return preparation packages (Digita, Iris, Tax calc, etc)
- Ability to work accurately and to strict deadlines, managing own workload and setting priorities
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly with a desire to get through tasks efficiently, with a methodical approach
- A multi-tasker
- Organised and able to resolve outstanding queries regularly
- Computer literate with experience using and a good understanding of Excel (e.g. Pivot tables & V-lookups)
- Reliable and enthusiastic
For more information, please apply with your CV or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John.