A dynamic software house with complex data sets and algorithms are seeking a Software Tester to review existing manual test structures, taking part in exploratory testing and setting up automated tests.
The desired candidate should have proven experience in the end-to-end system testing process and the development and implementation using automated testing techniques.
You'll be able to write and run both manual and automated test scripts. Knowledge of Selenium and C# essential.
What do you need?
- Must be able to write tests
- Must have worked with complex software (not large, not just fields missing, checks etc)
- Working in compliance, science focused applications
- Strong analysis problems solving skills
- SQL Server Azure hosting platform,
- Use of Microsoft Coded UI or Selenium.
- An ISEB/ISTQB Foundation certificate and any Microsoft certification in TFS would also be an advantage.
What will you be doing?
- Exploratory & regression testing identifying risks & issues
- Document said risks & issues and mitigate them
- Develop new tests, plans and suites
- Liaise with automation testers to extend the coverage of automated tests
- Manage test plans
What's on offer?
- Salary c. £35K
- Holiday rising on length of service
- Sick pay