A software development and consultancy company working mainly in .net technologies, providing tailored solutions are seeking a Software Tester to join the testing team at their Woking office (working remotely initially). The software tester will work with the project co-ordinators to design, produce and run testing plans and automated testing routines for a variety of different software modules.
• Design and create testing plans for software systems
• Work closely with the delivery team to establish acceptance criteria
• Develop functional scripts and user & regression test plans
• Create new testing procedures using tools such as Selenium/TFS
• Keep project co-ordinators up to date with the outcome of testing
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of testing schedule and results
• Excellent understanding of different testing types (acceptance, smoke, regression, etc.)
• Experience of automated testing practices - Java, Eclipse, Selenium, Allure, Cucumber/Gherkin
• Excellent understanding of the software development life cycle
• Ability to collate testing results into coherent well laid out reports
• Good all-round knowledge of IT (software, networking, security, etc.)
• Comfortable running concurrent tests at differing stages of the development life-cycle and across multiple functional areas
• Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server, working in an Agile environment
• Technical knowledge of databases (in particular MS SQL Server) and database applications
• Experience of testing bespoke and/or customisable software
• Experience of penetration and/or load testing
As a forward-looking company who pride themselves on the quality of service, and a friendly and innovative approach to business, you will be joining a team who deliver high quality software solutions in a number of diverse market sectors.
What's on offer?