- Are you passionate about delivering amazing customer service
- Are you a communication whizz who can deliver a first-class customer experience over the phone, on live-chat, via email and face-to-face?
- Do you want to work in an innovative and forward-thinking company?
…………If the answer is yes, then read on!
The After Sales Customer Services team are the friendly voice of Novatech and we are looking for another amazing Customer Service Advisor to join the team.
As a brand ambassador, you will be representing the company, answering customer questions with respect to deliveries, order status and other after-sales enquiries via the incoming phone queue, live-chat, email and face-to-face.
You will also work with internal departments to resolve any order issues, aas well as third party couriers to ensure that any issues raised are resolved quickly and efficiently, providing our customers with the best possible experience.
What we need from you:
You will be someone who has a friendly yet professional phone manner. Basic computer skills are required (email, Microsoft Word, good typing speed) and previous call centre experience would be an advantage. We would require candidates to have excellent communication skills both verbally and written as well as have a lot of enthusiasm and passion for delivering great customer experiences.
Some of the key things you’ll be doing:
- Answer the telephone to customers and deal with queries professional and efficiently, transferring calls to other departments as needed.
- Maintain a polite and friendly manner at all times when responding to calls from the queuing system.
- Calls must be answered as quickly and efficiently as possible, with all calls being kept to a minimum length of time wherever possible, whilst resolving the query and meeting customer needs.
- Remain courteous and calm at all times, especially when under pressure.
- Respond to emails and LiveChat as required.
- Undertake customer call backs as required, ensuring that all call backs are within a reasonable length of time.
- Liaise with other departments within Novatech to resolve any issues that arise as and when necessary.
- Keep your line manager informed of any issues that arise as necessary, providing all the relevant information.
- Process any requests for missing items as necessary by any given deadline.
- Liaise with your direct line manager and other members of the Consumer Services team on a regular basis to ensure excellent communication and enhanced working relationships.
- Attend departmental and company meetings and internal/external training as required.
- Demonstrate a duty of care and maintain safe working practices whilst undertaking your working duties at all times.
- Work in accordance with Novatech’s Equality and Diversity policy.
- Work flexibly and be receptive and adaptable to a changing environment.
- Consistently demonstrate the values, behaviours and attitudes of a Novatech Ambassador. At all times act respectfully and professionally, regardless of the situation.
If the above sounds like something you would love to do, we want to hear from you.
Please be aware that due to the nature of some of our work, you will need to undertake a DBS and/or security check.
We are based at the Novatech head office in Portchester, with good transport links and free staff parking if you drive or ride. In the current climate (after training), we may be able to offer employee’s flexible working, with the chance to work from home.
The fun stuff we offer you:
- A great breakout room
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health plan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Kitchen and shower facilities
- Employee assistance programme
- Health care
- Staff discounts
- Social events
- and more!