Front End Developer with robust responsive design experience is required for a local software company to join the expanding development team working on web-based solutions for a 6-9 month contract, available immediately and local to Woking area?(not central so must live in local area)
What will you be doing?
- Working on front end development with back end developers to ensure cross browser compatibility and mobile app development for new designs and features.
- Provide advice and guidance to the team on front end development best practices
- Support clients with front end fixes, issues and resolve bugs
- Assist the back end development team with front end queries
- Create innovative solutions to UX and UI requirements
What do you need?
- Ability to take a requirement and turn it into a solution
- Experience of delivering robust code (ideally application supported with IRL's)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience implementing and utilising third-party front-end libraries such as Kendo UI.
- Able to translate Photoshop prototypes from Graphic Designer into responsive front-end builds.
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming.
- Understand and ensure W3C compliance across multiple web applications.
- Ideally some knowledge of ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, C#, and Entity Framework Core
- Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar.
What's on offer?
- Up to £350 per day
- 35 hour working week - flexi start times and 3 days per month can work from home
- Start immediate
- First stage of process is an on line technical exercise, second stage face to face interview