Digital Media – PPC Campaigns, Adwords gets you buzzing! You've been creating PPC campaigns for various clients, for about a year and want to progress your career further. You also want a more flexible approach to homeworking, being able to work from home as well as have an office to go to, giving you a better work life balance.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be managing a portfolio of clients
- Creating PPC campaigns and ad copy
- Identify and target keywords and creating a list of negative keywords
- Manage ongoing tests, building reports
- Implementing shopping campaigns
What do you need?
- At least 1 years' experience of creating PPC campaigns
- Strong Google analytics, AdWords and google sheets
- Experience with LinkedIn & Facebook ads is beneficial
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £25,000, rising to £28000
- Annual bonus
- Fun office environment including social events, ping pong table, strong coffee!
- Rapid career development and training courses (PPC and SEO) available
- Flexible working hours and conditions – able to work from home
- 22 days holiday plus Christmas period off
- Phone and Laptop