Are you good at building relationships with clients by telephone? Able to generate introductions and opportunities?
Working within the commercial property sector, a Business Development Executive is required to join a new internal sales team to generate introductions and opportunities to meet and exceed new business targets. This will be in connection with companies looking to relocate, refurbish or open new offices in and around the UK.
The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner with a proven track record of making sales appointments leading to winning business. We are looking for a dedicated and energetic team player who contributes to a positive environment, shares experiences and pays great attention to quality and detail. You should be well organised, tenacious and most important of all, demonstrate a great passion and enthusiasm.
What will you be doing?
- To develop new business in the form of B2B.
- Making cold calls and following up warm leads.
- To report to the Sales Director on a regular basis on the up and coming opportunities.
- To help grow the business and work alongside the other team members
- To book good quality appointments, with the use of the company phone / company mobile phone and emails.
- Manage the database
- Be able to source new opportunities
- Build relationships with the networkers
- Actively develop a relationship with 3-5 lead sources of your own, that generate opportunities for the business, bringing in both leads and direct opportunities for the business.
- Be prepared to attend client meetings
What do you need?
- Proven history in B2B environment - ideally in the commercial property sector
- Effective at selling over the phone; a solid telesales background
- Holds a full UK driving licence and own car
- A strong ability to build internal and external relationships, both face to face and over the phone, is a must.
What's on offer?
- Up to £35,000 basic salary
- Commission based on qualified appointments made and revenue obtained
- Hours 8-5 Mon – Thurs finish 4pm Friday
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Social evenings