Do you have payroll experience running multi payroll with good UK PAYE knowledge and experience of using Star Professional?
A payroll administrator is required by growing established firm in Godalming to provide first class payroll services to a number of clients working within a team of 4.
With strong payroll processing knowledge, preferably in a multi client environment (perhaps you've worked for a larger provider Moorepay, ADP etc in the past) you will have good knowledge of UK PAYE legislation, able to carry out manual calculations, have some understanding of auto enrolment and basic Excel. Star Payroll Professional is beneficial.
What will you be doing?
- To deliver an accurate, efficient and timely payroll service
- To be able to process a payroll from start to finish
- Ensure that payrolls are compliant with current PAYE legislation
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Manage and resolve payroll queries
- To work with and support team members
- Assist in administration procedures including filing and paperwork
- To liaise with managers, partners and our clients regarding payroll matters
What do you need?
- Experience of payroll processing essential, preferably in a multi-client environment
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required, must be able to manually calculate tax and National Insurance deductions and statutory payments
- Knowledge of Star Payroll Professional desirable
- An understanding of Auto Enrolment desirable
- Knowledge of Excel essential.
What's on offer?
- £26000 - £28000
- 26 days holiday, flexi hours, parking
- Childcare vouchers,
- On-site sporting facilities,
- Medical scheme,
- Dental and optical insurance,
- There is an opportunity for applicants to progress and develop their knowledge further through study support.