You've knowledge of SQL Server performance tuning technologies, working with JSON and want to expand your knowledge.
What will you be doing?
- Working collaboratively as part of the Agile development UK team, you'll work on existing web-based software, taking a client's requirement and turning it into a solution working to deadlines, delivering robust code.
- You'll build high-quality, scalable, performing, secure web applications.
- As a Senior Developer you'll take ownership of projects, mentoring more junior developers and provide technical leadership and direction within the team.
- You'll review and monitor code quality and provide feedback.
- There will also be an opportunity to work on new products.
What do you need?
- Good communication skills
- Server-side technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, Entity Framework Core, LINQ,
- Reporting: SSIS/SSRS
- Data storage technologies: Microsoft SQL Server 2017 +, Working with JSON
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software.
- Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar.
- Expanse of SQL database skills including table design, stored procedures and query optimisation.
- Ideally some experience building applications for Windows Azure - Architecture, deployment and life-cycle management.
- Ideally knowledge of SQL server performance tuning techniques including: index and query plan analysis, query refactoring, and in-memory tables.
- Any other technical experience; such as: Identity server, .NET Core, Kendo UI (or similar), VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, Xamarin, Release Management.
What's on offer?
- Salary of up to £50,000 (slightly negotiable)
- 35 hour working week (9-5 - flexible start and finish times)
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- First stage on line technical test
- One stage face to face interview.