Web-development, working with Angular 2+ / React framework, MySQL, with strong knowledge of Rest API, you're looking for an exciting new Full Stack challenge with an award winning Fintech company where innovation is recognised and encouraged.
This organisation has grown rapidly, with a large global presence, continued expansion plans and new product development on the horizon. They are seeking only the best candidates who share their passion, to join a dynamic team.
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £65,000 basic
- 25 days holiday + BH (+trade in holiday)
- Flexibility to work from home
- 2 days of paid leave for voluntary work
- Matching 4% Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Gadget insurance
What do you need?
- At least 3 years' experience of web-development
- Experience working with Angular 2+ / React framework.
- Strong Knowledge of ReST API.
- Understanding of potential security issues.
- Understanding of automated unit/e2e testing.
- Good communication skills and able to dissect problems.
Ideally some of the following:
- Experience of responsive web applications
- Progressive Web apps.
- Websockets communications.
- Developing data driven web GUIs.
- Data visualisations frameworks.
- Microsoft/Windows operating systems.
- Basic understanding of financial trading, or financial markets.
- Hybrid web development frameworks like IONIC, Electron.
- Server-side programming in C/C++/C# or Java.
What will you be doing?
Working within the software development team you'll take a Senior role which you will look to progress to a Lead role:
- Managing the delivery of projects
- Design, architect and implement new feature sets and enhancements.
- Resolve reported bugs from QA, Support and Clients in a timely manner.
- Design, document, implementation and unit testing.
- Help document any major change sets.
- Create and update documentation
- Investigate and analyse support and production issues.
- Maintain and refactoring of existing codebase.
- Support and mentor junior developers.