Do you have some sales support or sales administration experience, or skills in managing client accounts?
An established international wholesaler/distributor is seeking a Sales Admin Support person to provide administration support to the Sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity to forge a career and provides a clear career path to an Account Management role in the future.
What will you be doing as a Sales Support Administrator?
- Working with the sales team to provide administration support
- Managing orders which come in via the sales team, and in the future managing a small portfolio of your own clients
- Inputting orders on Microsoft Navision (Nav)
- Managing orders and queries from existing and new clients
- Providing quotations and follow up quotes
- Attending trade shows
What do you need?
- MSOffice and some database experience, ideally Microsoft Nav
- Strong administration experience
- Eager to progress a career in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
What's on offer?
- Salary £18,000 - £23,000
- 20 days + BH (+close in between xmas and NY)
- Discounts on goods
- 37.5 hours - no set core hours – flexible but probably 8-4 (Mon to Fri)